The Lido in the Wrangelkiez, in the middle of Kreuzberg, is looking for reinforcement for the bar and checkroom team. For our colorful mix of concerts and parties of different genres we are looking for new team members. You can tap beer, know how to mix a gin and tonic and don't break out in a sweat at the sight of 400 jackets that have to be hung on hangers? You can still do mental arithmetic at one in the morning and remain friendly in stressful situations? - Great, then you've come to the right place!
The following descriptions apply to you?
- You like to work with people, sometimes with soft, sometimes with loud music
- You have a high degree of initiative
- You are resilient, friendly, responsible and reliable
- You have already gained experience in the catering industry
- Shifts in the evening and night shifts on weekends are no problem for you
- Employment on a mini-job basis
- A young team and shifts at (maybe) the best concerts in town
- Discounts on drinks when you are a private guest
- Free admission to concerts at our and our partner locations, depending on availability
- Regular training on nightlife awareness and sustainability in club operations
We are looking forward to your application. You don't need to send us a complete application with cover letter and resume. It's much more interesting for us to know what you are currently doing, if you have ever worked in the catering industry and why you want to work at the Lido.
Please send your application by e-mail to email@example.com